[AccessD] Icon Files

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 22 11:22:19 CDT 2011

Hi Ralf:

For taking a larger picture and rendering it down into an icon size there is
a free generator app online:

http://www.htmlkit.com/services/favicon/

It creates in a couple of sizes and formats. (An initial strong simple
designs work best) I am assuming you already have a graphic editor to
either create or edit the original image.

HTH
Jim