[AccessD] Faux console

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 23 17:20:13 CDT 2011

I normally use a listbox for this. Set the rowsource to Value List and make sure that it is not
sorted.

Function AddToLogList(strData)
'Add new item to the end
lstLog.Additem(strData)

'Remove first item if list is now too long
If lstLog.Listcount > 50 then
   lstLog.RemoveItem(0)
end if

'Move to last item in list