[AccessD] pdf output

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Mar 29 10:41:01 CDT 2011

I'm using his code as well.  And the Where string would be handy.  But I
always put the filters in the report or modify the record source instead of
passing a filter as an argument.  So I didn't have to solve this one.

I'm still having the issue of the code not working when I try it from a
second form unless I generate one pdf from the first form - then the second
one works.

Rocky