[AccessD] Printing Issue

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:47:52 CDT 2011

Reports with nested subreports can be quite a problem in Access AND in
.Net.  You can use subreport controls that are not bound to a
particular dataset (no master/child links set).  That allows you to
control which subreports are presented and what the criteria is from
code in the parent report/subreport.  It isn't simple, but it does get
around the problems of all the layers of queries that are run when you
process a bound report with nested subs.  You also have to be very
careful about which event you use, since some of them occur too late
to serve any purpose.

Charlotte Foust