[AccessD] Un-American Date Filter

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:39:59 CDT 2011

That is, unless the backend may be SQL Server, in which case, the
delimiter is a single quote.  We used to run into that issue in .Net,
so we built a function to return the date string formatted with the
correct delimiter depending on which database was in use.  Easy enough
to create a function to format any date to US format as well.

Charlotte Foust