[AccessD] Un-American Date Filter

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 31 23:54:58 CDT 2011

Actually, our government (federal and provincial) uses yyyymmdd which sorts
as a string, a number or as a date without any translation. The other date
standard they use is dd Mmm yyyy; ie. 01 May 2011 so there is never any
confusion between month and day...and again everything is in sequential
order.

Jim