[AccessD] A97 SQL Server

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:12:47 CDT 2011

The problem may be that trying to concatenate the parameter on the fly
doesn't work.  It's been so long since I used 97 that I simply don't
recall.  If adding a space to the string before the parameter isn't
working, I wonder if it's because the EXEC is trying to run the root
sp name without the parameter.  I suppose you could test by dropping
the parameter and seeing if you get the same error.

Charlotte Foust