[AccessD] A2003+A2010 File Count in a folder

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 7 14:42:39 CDT 2011

Hi Darren:

Do any of your calls open objects but do not close them and set them to
nothing on exiting the function or subroutine? If this is the case then you
could have a stack over-flow. The only other reason I can think of is if you
are assigning too much data to a specific variable or object.

Note: I have found application objects very prone to stack over-flows and
other bizarre activities if not handled just right.

Jim