[AccessD] Access 32 vs 64-bit

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed May 11 12:20:50 CDT 2011

The Access runtime is a totally separate installation of a version of Access
on a computer that is independent of any version of Access  or office the
user may have on the computer. If you don't have a shortcut that opens your
application using the runtime version your going to have the problems your
seeing. We install our Access 2002 runtime on many computers having various
versions of Office on them or not. Our application runs in Access 2002, not
whatever version of Access the user has. We install the Access runtime.