[AccessD] Tabbed form problem

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:27:37 CDT 2011

Yes I have, from A2K3 in the first place to A2007 now, but even after the
upgrade this stuff worked -- that is, until recently. I backup everything
daily so I think I'll open a few of the backups and see if they exhibit the
problem (they didn't when the backups were made; if they do now, then it
might indicate a problem with Office 2007 rather than the db.

A.