[AccessD] Tabbed form problem

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:43:27 CDT 2011

That could be part of your problem.  Loading forms/subforms JIT makes
sense every time.  It reduces the load on the CPU so the form opens
faster.  Each subform opens only when it needs to, so you don't waste
time loading a subform the user never visits.  If you exhaust all the
other things to try without fixing the problem, JIT might do it for
you.

Charlotte Foust