[AccessD] Age Calculation - Yeah, I'm going there again!

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu May 19 10:57:30 CDT 2011

I've got this quickie program I whipped up, that our health department wants to use, for entering and tracking surveyed data regarding children and dental visits. There are 3 separate surveys depending on the childs age, and this can change as the child ages.

I've pretty much got the whole thing done, but...one of their age groups is "6 Months to 4 Yrs of Age." This really doesn't matter to me, because it is irrelevant in the program...I check for "under 4 yrs" for this group. But, they want the yrs and months to show for age. And, of course, my only code just give age in years.

Anyone have code that does age in yrs and months?

Thanks ahead of time!

J Clark