[AccessD] OLE Server blah blah...

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Fri May 20 00:03:00 CDT 2011

Darryl,

I had a similar problem, not sure if it applies to but in my case it had to
do trying to open a JPG. The cure was to right click on any jpg and and make
sure that paint was the default. My program used paint to display photo's.
Like you it only affected those PC's that had the default JPG set to
something else or perhaps not set at all.

The same thing might apply if you are using something other than photos like
say notepad for .txt etc.

HTH

Bill