[AccessD] Access Lockdown

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat May 21 11:49:30 CDT 2011

Gustav,

 > Having a senior moment? You did that yourself(!):

LOL.  Yea I went out and found that.  This is the basis (as is the code from the other posters) but
I really want an application that sets the properties and then copies from / to.

My application allows you to open an Access FE, navigate to another Access FE and set the properties
there.  It is an entire user interface around this code.

I am going to be modifying my app (designed in 10/2001 BTW) to add this additional functionality.  I
am going to need it table driven so that I can select a group of files, set the properties and copy
all of the files to production.  As you know I also have two libraries to secure.