[AccessD] How do I create list of all forms/subforms

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:23:23 CDT 2011

Works fine if ... you don't share subforms between multiple forms. I suppose
you could always just duplicate the subforms, but I find keeping the code
synchronized between multiple copies a mild hazard.

Of course lately I have been calling procedures and functions stored in
standard modules, when events on my forms and subforms run ... so it hasn't
been as big a deal.