[AccessD] 2 quick questions

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri May 27 09:24:34 CDT 2011

Well...yeah...they need to know when a child coming in has already been there, and what data they provided at that time.

And, no, the person entering data does not enter the number/rule...it is done automagically after they enter the other data. And, there would have to be a quick search to see if this id is already present.

>>> "Susan Harkins" <ssharkins at gmail.com> 5/26/2011 3:32 P >>>
Do you really need this though? I mean... how are the users actually going
to apply it? Are they going to have to memorize your rule and enter the
string to id the patient?

Susan H.