[AccessD] vba IE automation

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 28 15:13:03 CDT 2011

Just a note John:

This one link gives everyone access to a lot of data that perhaps they
should not be seeing. I could have downloaded the entire database within the
time you posted this.

...but maybe it is all public knowledge and is open to anyone but it does
seem strange to me as I worked with a RCMPs criminal checking system, on
felons and it was locked down so tight; only accessible through a very few
terminal and with multiple security levels and displaying only very specific
information.

Jim