[AccessD] redemption

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon May 30 20:15:26 CDT 2011

Mark,

 > I also used a program named ClickYes<http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/>  a few years ago.

And that works well when it works well.

In our case every time we accessed any (or many) of the objects such as folders and the subject
property of the email that warning would pop up.  Unfortunately ClickYes can't click until the
button becomes enabled, so if you have that thing popping up 4 or 5 times for everything you are
trying to process...

We made a business decision that avoiding Outlook entirely was a better fit.