[AccessD] Export to excel

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Nov 9 10:53:34 CST 2011

I am resurrecting a database I created several years ago in Access 2003. On my custom menu bar on a report I have an icon to export to excel. When it exports there are columns in the excel file that are not in the report or in the query that the report is based on. What might my export to excel button be doing behind the scenes I have forgotten about? If I simply right click on the report and export the correct columns show up.

Thanks.

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.