[AccessD] unique patients

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 7 07:58:43 CST 2011

Hi Pedro

My suggestion was:

First use a query with DISTINCT to remove the double entries like A-ee-101.
Then use this query as source in another query whery you group by Uitv and Sub and count Patient.

/gustav

>>> pedro at plex.nl 07-11-2011 14:47 >>>
Thanks David,

i will try both solutions on the large dataset.

I have missed the previous mailings on my topic, because of a holiday i set a stop on the mailings for accessd, and noticed it when i did not received any mailings.
Where there any important mailings on this topic other then the ones below?
Also the archives can't be consulted.

Pedro