[AccessD] OT - Database for dot net project

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:54:55 CST 2011

My last employer used Access or SQL Server backends for their commercial
.Net product.  Access was included for those clients who weren't ready to
go full-blown SQL Server.  There was no reason for Access to be installed
on the machines at all because the Jet engine was already there and that's
all that was required.

Charlotte Foust