[AccessD] Access 2010 Deployment (cross posted)

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 14 12:05:19 CST 2011

 Always been that way all the way back to day 1. When you use the runtime
version, your using the same MSACCESS.EXE and everything else.

 In fact you can take the full version and start it with the /runtime switch
to get a runtime environment.

 Prior to Windows 95, it wasn't done via registry, but it was still the same
.EXE

Jim.