[AccessD] New SQL Server license scheme is RADICALLLY moreexpensive

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Nov 17 13:00:18 CST 2011

Hi John --

Thank you for your clarification - from you original post

http://e.mail.ru/cgi-bin/msglist?542573152=&folder=0#readmsg?id=13211081120000000542&folder=3

it wasn't clear for me that you're talking about particular client considering probable moving out of using MS Windows and MS database (Access or SQL) backends, and so I mistakenly implied  you're going to rework you mighty  "data crunching" system to use mySQL...

-- Shamil