[AccessD] Blogging

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 26 11:37:00 CST 2011

Hi Mark:

Wordpress is definitely the best as far as I have seen. A Wordpress site was
set up for my wife so she could organize a large project that covered a
number of countries. It was very successful but not the traditional use for
the site as just a Blog.

Wordpress is written in PHP, not that a user has to know but for the more
adventuresome individual there are thousands of hacks that can allow you to
do anything...and if you are or what to learn PHP, a massive mature
language, you can make Wordpress do anything. Many people view Wordpress
blogs that don't even know it as the site has been so tricked up.

The only thing that would be really nice is if you could access a database
but I am sure someone has figured out how. ;-)

Jim