[AccessD] Blogging

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:20:14 CST 2011

I use WordPress for my blog and have been extremely happy with it.  They've
recently added the ability to implement social media sharing to various
site by simply turning on the ones you want.  The dashboard is busy but
less complicated than it looks.  The one thing I haven't figured out yet
(haven't tried to hard either!) is how to back link it to my website.  It's
on the website already as a tab, but if you go straight in through
http://charlottefoust.wordpress.com/ there's no direct link to the site.

Charlotte Foust