[AccessD] Remote Access to Access

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 26 18:02:34 CST 2011

I use Hamachi to set up a Virtual Private Network.  Only people that I allow can join the network.
I join the network as a client and I set up the server side on the system I want to control.

Voila, static IP.

Hamachi can be disabled but most small shops do not know how nor for that matter that it even exists.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it