[AccessD] Five Absolutely Essential Utilities that makeWindows better - Scott Hanselman

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 11:22:19 CST 2011

I tried it for the first time yesterday.  I wanted a fence which enclosed
the shortcuts for all my customers' stuff.  But within the fence the
shortcuts kept 'auto-arranging' themselves, which mixed up the shortcut
locations.  I wanted each customer's shortcuts in a vertical column, but
(for example) the fence would not let me have a column of 7 shortcuts and a
column of 5 shortcuts - they kept rearranging to two columns of 6 shortcuts.

I hope the pro version does let me put the shortcuts where I want them.

Dan