[AccessD] Paint.net

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Nov 27 20:25:01 CST 2011

Yeah, in my experience MS Paint has to be the worst graphics tool I have ever had the mispleasure to (try) and use.  It has never produce good results for me and always resulted in loss of quality.

Irfanview on the other had is pretty solid and I use it to make icons etc.  That said, I don't have the need to make Icons that often so a dedicated tool hasn't been on my radar.

Cheers
Darryl