[AccessD] Tech Republic covers PowerBasic

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 30 16:14:31 CST 2011

Hi Stuart

Also, it's a marketing boo-boo to offer old versions at reduced prices. Who want's an old version?
Name them instead something like silver, gold, platinum, and plutonium; or student (free of course), entry, basic, and pro - you know - and feature a comparison chart where you easily can see what you miss when buying a cheaper version.

/gustav

>>> stuart at lexacorp.com.pg 30-11-2011 22:55 >>>
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on (anonymized) to Bob Zale.

--
Stuart