[AccessD] Calculating mileage

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Oct 2 11:00:02 CDT 2011

Well, I am obviously very old-fashioned.  I keep a log in the car and
record all my trips - everything.  So, the record is already there.
Only as I'm preparing the tax return do I enter the data into a
spreadsheet so I can accurately calculate my personal and business miles.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787