[AccessD] How to insert a record into an Access table that has an "Attachment" field (with VBA code)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Oct 6 14:46:50 CDT 2011

I have just started to experiment with product pictures.

I have a small test table that only have two fields - Part_Number and
Part_Picture (defined as an Attachment field).

I can manually add data to this table, but I now want to add some test
records with VBA code.

I have made several attempts which did not work.  I must be missing
something.

Does anyone have an example of how to do this?

Thanks,
Brad