[AccessD] Any Access add-ins to put app on mobile devices?

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Mon Oct 24 10:17:55 CDT 2011

I came across an article about an add-in for Filemaker Pro (called
FileMaker Go) that will allow you to develop an application in Filemaker
on your Mac or PC, then port that application to an iOS application
ready to run on your iPhone and/or iPad.  Pretty slick and I've even
seen a mobile work order dispatch application developed using the
set-up.  An electrician is using it to send out work orders to his
crews.  He put iPads in each of his trucks.

Has anyone come across one that would port an Access app to either iOS,
Android, or maybe even Windows Mobile???

Rusty Hammond

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received,
scanned or otherwise recorded by the CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc.
corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review
by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.