[AccessD] Beginning Visual Studio and .Net (was: Known Bugs List in A2K7/10)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 31 04:06:09 CDT 2011

Hi William

For a very fast tutorial, browse here - the JumpStart code download and the book:

  http://examples.oreilly.com/vbjumpstart/
  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/vbjumpstart/

Read and test the sample chapter. It' for VS2005+ and covers the basics.
Remember that members of this list have the advantage to know about databases. That's what often hold back other developers.

/gustav

>>> vbacreations at gmail.com 30-10-2011 18:53 >>>
That's kind of you to say but I did try once to get familiar with the newer
VB (2008). I just don't
.GET .NET