[AccessD] 10 things I don't miss about Access

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Fri Oct 7 13:00:18 CDT 2011

Listen-up guys. Right now under Balmer's direction and control, Microsoft
has got to be considered to be in a state of CHAOS.
PERIOD.(or should that be an exclamation mark !)
The cloud and the handheld platform initiatives are likely taking resources
away from their other business segments....like Office, Sharepoint, Visual
Studio, etc.
IMHO of course.