[AccessD] Update schedule table with new dates

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:44:34 CDT 2011

If by a "function" you mean something built in, no.  If you want code to do
it, that may be doable, but you need to tell us what version of Access
you're using and what exactly you are trying to accomplish in more detail.

It sounds like you have mutliple users entering data into an Excel workbook,
but is it a shared workbook or multiple workbooks?  Does it have a single
worksheet or multiples, i.e., one for each user, or what?  What data field
or fields are you keying off of on the spreadsheet, and what kind of keys do
you have in the Access tables.   What do you want to do with the data once
it's in Access?  That determines data structures and a bunch of other
things.

Fill in the blanks, and someone may be able to help.

Charlotte Foust