[AccessD] Writing and Hosting a Web Service in the SharePoint 2010 Demo Virtual Machine...

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Oct 11 19:20:27 CDT 2011

Shamil,

I might be way off here as I haven't been following this thread, but Office
365 for small business does just that and more. It is a good solution for
those folks who want an enterprise Outlook Exchange server and full
Sharepoint functionality, but don't have the time, technical skills and/or
money to have a dedicated server up and running just for their business.

Maybe worth a look.  You can have a free trial if nothing else.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/office365/online-software.aspx

I have been automatically pointed to the AU (Aussie) site, you the link
above may not be ideal for you.

Maybe just try

www.office365.com

instead