[AccessD] Data on Report does not match data in the Report's RecordSource - Problem Resolved!

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:42:29 CDT 2011

I have jumped in here and not read the entire thread (shame shame yeah
well...) but this one line reminded me of some history I have with Oracle
tables thru odbc and I got  to wondering, what is a person to do when they
have no idea whatsoever what (if any) up-to-10-fields represent a unique
index on an oracle table or even *IF* there is a 10-field index which will
represent a unique record? Is it better to leave the prompt unanswered
rather than selecting 10 "I-think-these-will-do" fields?