[AccessD] We only notice the significant observations

Michael Mattys michael at mattysconsulting.com
Tue Oct 18 17:57:51 CDT 2011

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
It reminded me of one of my favorite shows, Star Trek.
We watch all of the series for Enterprise, Voyager, DS9, Next Gen, and, of
course, the Classic 60's version on NetFlix.
I can't wait til they figure out what life actually is so that the
transporter will work!

Michael R Mattys
Mattys Consulting, LLC
www.mattysconsulting.com