[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Oct 19 03:14:40 CDT 2011

Hi Mark and Darry and ...

Oh my, what a frightening thread. You guys and Charlotte really scare one from ever touching development in Access 2007 or 2010.
I never moved beyond 2003 ... then took a sharp right (pun and pun intended!) turn to .Net, C#, and Visual Studio.

/gustav

>>> darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au 19-10-2011 01:51 >>>
Thanks Mark,

Looks like am in for some future 'fun'.  Right now I use A2007 80% of the time vs A2010 for the other 20%.  Perhaps my current experience and feelings are based on this ratio rather than the actual issues in each individual product.

I do find A2010 more finished and smooth to use, but that maybe because I don't push it around too much right now.

Let just say I respect your (and everyone on this list) opinions and happy to listen to the (usually excellent) advice you all give on these matters.

Cheers
Darry.