[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:29:43 CDT 2011

More Ac2010 bugs.

Hard to know whether this belongs in a thread of KNOWN bugs, but they are
certainly ACTIVE bugs.

I am getting a message like

[My Database Name] cannot complete this operation. You must stop the code
and try again"

Thing is, I am not running any code.  I only copied an object (like a form)
and tried to paste it with a new name in the database window.

Furthermore, I also occasionally catch the statusbar showing me a query is
running I am not doing anything except modifying some code in design time.

This Ac2010 seems very much like a Ghost in the Machine gone wild, and it is
not Casper the Friendly either.