[AccessD] Convert 2007/2010 to 2003

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:44:42 CDT 2011

After working through it again after readying Doug's message, I really feel
rather stupid now, because I recall showing this very command to someone
else last summer. :( He insisted it couldn't be done and I knew it could. So
why the lapse this morning -- oh  yeah... it was that fudge.

I'd say I needed a vacation, but I really just need a long rest and some
strong meds.

Susan H.