[AccessD] Convert 2007/2010 to 2003

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Thu Oct 27 17:00:24 CDT 2011

Intuition was the main reason for Microsoft when replacing the old menu UI with the ribbon UI.
As a *design idea* the ribbon UI may be good. But as *implemented* it is just awful - i.e. the opposite of its idea: it's untidy, not intuitive.
This is not special for Access - the implementation is just as careless in Excel.
Asger