[AccessD] Convert 2007/2010 to 2003

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:42:08 CDT 2011

Something I only recently (last month) discovered, and by accident: if you
hover the mouse over the ribbon and then use the wheel, you can scroll (as
it were) through all the ribbon options soooo quickly. This I think is
totally cool. If you didn't already know this, try it. Just hover the mouse
over the ribbon bar and then use its wheel and wow! Of course, that's just
my opinion, it's only Rock and Roll but I like it.

A.