[AccessD] Access2010 Runtime problem

Darrell Burns dhb at flsi.com
Thu Sep 1 10:36:13 CDT 2011

FWIW, I discovered that the remedy to the read-only constraint is to make
the runtime folder shareable. This makes no sense, of course, because now I
have to set the share status on the installation folder on every workstation
before  I distribute the package. If anybody knows a way around this, I'd
love to hear it.