[AccessD] Runtime when full version is installed

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 13 09:01:55 CDT 2011

I have a small (non-profit) client that wants me to install full office 2010 on all of their
employees systems.  However I want my Access App to run under the runtime.  Mostly just for that
additional security of not allowing them access to design time stuff unless they intentionally open
the app under the full version.

I have installed the runtime on other machines but I do not remember if the runtime install allows
me to set the destination (install) directory.

Is anyone using the runtime?  Any tips or tricks for this scenario?