[AccessD] Downloading

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 16 13:03:15 CDT 2011

Hi All:

Can anyone recommend a app that a client can use to stabilize a long
download that may drop a few times and need to be resumed with no lose of
data.

There use to be a application called Vampire that would retry again and
again on a long modem download, but that was many years ago. In this
circumstance I can not get direct access to the client so they will have to
install and setup such an app themselves...

I have been come so use to stable or managed data streaming that I have not
thought about dropping connections for a while so any thoughts would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA
Jim