[AccessD] A2007 - importing objects from A2000

drcaa at click21.com.br drcaa at click21.com.br
Sun Sep 18 06:43:40 CDT 2011

Hi people!
I have had a situation tryiong to use a A2000 database in A2007. Some forms
(including a switchboard created by myself) and all reports are not shown in
navigation pane. I tried to convert the database, tried to use in A2000 format
and no success. Also tried to import all objects from A2000 database, but those
objects I mentioned are not shown either.
Any hints???
TIA,
Carlços Alberto Alves