[AccessD] Ambiguous Name

Ralf Lister rlister at actuarial-files.com
Mon Sep 19 16:18:31 CDT 2011

Hello all,

I work with Access 2007.

Lately I ran into a problem I don't know how to solve: By running the code I
got an error message "Ambiguous Name was detected: gsngAportesSR" ("Se ha
detectado un nombre ambiguo: gsngAportesSR"). I searched the whole code
looking for gsngAportes defined by two different data types (e.g. Public
gsngAportesSR As Single, and then also Public gsngAportesSR As Integer), but
without success.

Does anyone of you know how to fix this problem?

I should say that gsngAportesSR is a global variable with data type Single.

Thanks and Saludos
Ralf Lister
La Paz, Bolivia