[AccessD] freelancing job sites

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 2 12:33:00 CDT 2011

Hi Susan:

You are obviously not hosting a political blog if you find some of those
comments "hateful". ;-)

If you are over 50, the chances of you getting a full-time gig in the IT
field is almost zero... (Have you heard of any 35 year old quarter-backs?)

OTOH you are always being called to fix some programming disaster as the
young guys tend to be too fast and not as methodical in code-crawling.

I noticed that you said, when working an IT guy has the options of working
from dusk-to-dawn or dawn-to-dusk; you forgot the other option of
around-the-clock.

Jim