[AccessD] freelancing job sites (OT Reply)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Sep 2 14:23:01 CDT 2011

Hi Susan --

Thank you for your pointing out on that your article.
It looks like we have a bit of telepathy here :)

Why just "Five tips for weeding out potentially bad clients" not "Ten
tips..." as usual?

Let's try to add some more tips?

#6. Ask prospect customer to write a short spec on what they wanted you to
do for them - if they will tell you they do not have time - say them good
buy...

Thank you for your kind words, Susan - it's always nice to hear from you -
and I do read most of your TechRep articles as I'm subscribed on TechRep
announcements for a long time...

Thank you.

--
Shamil